Previous / Next
[20111027. Peptic ulcer (19): BGU healing stage (1)]
누군지 잊었지만 어떤 분이 BGU healing stage를 다음과 같다고 말하였다.
Healing stage 1
- Erythematous rim develops surrounding the ulcer base
- Whitish coating base of the ulcer becomes smaller and thinner
- Regenerating epithelium is seen to extend into the ulcer base
- Ulcer base shrinks in a concentric fashion
Healing stage 2
- Ulcer base loses its punched-out appearance and becomes irregular and less well defined
- Erythematous margins slightly nodular
- Gradually regenerating epithelium almost completely covers the ulcer floor and whitish base shirinks further
아래는 필자가 healing stage ulcer를 설명할 때 항상 보여주는 전형적 사진이다. 느낌이 오지 않는가?