EndoTODAY | EndoATLAS | 외래설명자료
기생충 | 식도 | 위 | 위암 | ESD | 천기누설
Home | Guide | 주인장 | 구독 | 검색 | 링크
[NK T-cell lymphoma]
1. NK T-cells
- NK cells are a subset of lymphocytes that mediate innate immunity and regulate adaptive immunity via cytokine secretion and cytokine activity.
- The activation of NK cell function is a result of the integration of activating and inhibitory signals delivered by NK cell receptors.
- Cells can become sensitive to NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity for various reasons, such as loss of MHC class I expression or upregulation of surface molecules in response to DNA damage or stress, which can occur as a result of infection or transformation.
2. Extranasal NK/T-cell lymphoma
- An Independent disease entity
- Poor survival outcome 5YSR = 37.9% ~ 45.3%
3. GI NK/T-cell lymphoma
- One of the most aggressive lymphomas
- Endoscopic evaluation: assessment of morphology and pathologic diagnosis
- Endoscopic findings in cases with primary NK/T-cell lymphoma of the GI tract?
4. Endoscopic findings of GI NK/T-cell lymphomas
삼성서울병원에서 진단한 NK T-cell lymphoma 사진을 모아서 발표한 바 있습니다. 사진을 소개합니다. 상부 6 증례, 하부 5증례였습니다.
예상되었던 바대로 예후는 매우 나빴습니다.
© 일원내시경교실 바른내시경연구소 이준행. EndoTODAY Endoscopy Learning Center. Lee Jun Haeng.